I am Andrea Cirillo, a Quantitative Analyst currently employed in a bank. My kind of mixed background ( HR guys tended to call it a resilient path, when we talked about it) is composed of a first relevant dose of artistic studies in the Brera High School, followed from an heavy dose of economics and mathematics at the Catholic University of Jesus Sacred Heart, finally crowned from Auditing, Statistics and Data Science Courses by Auditing, Hacking and Banking firms.
I use this website, which I personally developed using Hugo, rmarkdown and blogdown to store and share knowkedge about:
I usually code in R, python and Sas, while I am giving and hard try to D3.js. Moreover I… well this is supposed to be a brief description, so let’s move on to the vitae section for further details on this.
if you want to stay in touch with me: - subscribe the newsletter ( popup on the left) - visit the contacts page
- Jul 2018 - Current, Senior Audit quantitative Analyst at Intesa Sanpaolo s.p.a.
- Dec 2015 - June 2017, Credit Risk Internal Auditor at Intesa Sanpaolo s.p.a.
- May 2013 - Oct 2015, Internal Auditor at FNM s.p.a., Milan
- Oct 2011 - May 2013, Auditor at Deloitte Touche & Tomatsu, Milan
- 2011-2014 Master’Degree in Management, Catholic University of Jesus Sacred Heart, Milan
- 107/110 | Majors: Time series analysis, Linear programming
- Thesis: “Fraud risk valuation.Theoretical models introduction and development of an applied algorithm”
- 2008-2011 Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Catholic University of Jesus Sacred Heart, Milan
- 110/110 | Majors: Statistics, Economics, Macroeconomics
- Thesis: “Effects of job insecurity on the life choices of young italians”
- 2017 Big Dive - Data Science and Analytics
- 2018 - Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Italian: Mothertongue
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Basic Knowledge
- French: Basic Knowledge
- Basic Knowledge: sql, ACLscripts, Linux, Java,
- Intermediate Knowledge: Python,html,CSS ,SAP R/3, Visual Basic
- Advanced Knowledge: R, SAS, vba, Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Presentations & Tutorials
- forthcoming, Exploratory data analysis with R, Packt publishing
- forthcoming, EBA new definition of default
- Nov 2018, **Implementing analytics in internal audit: objectives and challenges", ISP CAO Roadshow, Turin, Rome
- Nov 2018, IFRS9 accounting principle: Auditing and modeling questions, Intesa SanPaolo Learning Center, Milan
- Nov 2017, automagically build the perfect palette for you plot with paletteR, 9th MilanoR meeting keynote speech
- Dec 2016, Credit Risk Models Introduction, Intesa SanPaolo Learning Center, Milan
please a have a look to the software page for an updated list of softwares I developed.
subscribe to the mailing list if you want to stay update on my activity I will neither spam you nor give your email address to rhid parties. I will just occasionally send one or two emails per month